Journey with Pixelballz!
Send your Pixelballz out on Questz to earn experience points (XP), Cribz items, and Arena loot. Each Quest will cost $BALLZ and will require your Pixelballz to be staked for a predetermined amount of time. Outcomes will be randomized, based on predefined ranges.
The general gameplay flow is this:
- 1.Pixelballz are eligible for Questz based on Pixelballz XP level and Cribz score. There will be multiple Questz that can be entered. The higher the Quest level, the bigger the prizes!
- 2.Users lock Pixelballz into a Questz contract. Questz will cost $BALLZ and require Pixelballz. Pixelballz cannot be withdrawn, once locked, until after the Quest has been completed.
- 3.Questz outcomes will be randomized, according to the specific Quest.
- 4.After the Quest, Pixelballz will become unlocked. Users can withdraw their Pixelballz and claim rewards.
Questz are still a work in progress, but we've included some examples below:
Questz will reward Pixelballz XP, which are required to level up and unlock more powerful Questz.
- Pixelballz start at Level 1
- Level 2 costs 50 XP; the XP cost for each subsequent level will be doubled
- Level 3 costs 100 XP, Level 4 costs 200 XP, Level 5 costs 400 XP, etc.
When a Pixelballz levels up, it gets 1 Attribute Point. Attribute Points are relevant for Arena Battlez and can be spent on:
Arena Battlez randomization will utilize a Rock, Paper, Scissors mechanic where Strength beats Mind, Mind beats Vision, and Vision beats Strength. You can choose to invest all points into one Attribute or spread them evenly - the choice is yours!
$BALLZ spend on Questz will be utilized as follows:
- 15% to Arena pot
- 15% to Cribz pot
- 20% to DAO treasury
- 50% burned